How to prevent & treat Diaper Rashes naturally
Your baby’s skin is generally sensitive and this is normal. The Skin care of babies is way different as compared to adults. After birth, your baby’s skin barrier develops up to the next 12 months. It also undergoes adaptation to the external environment. Unlike us adults, your baby’s skin is reasonably low in the action of the sebaceous glands. So contact with harsh chemicals, any new products, synthetic or cosmetic toiletries can end up making the skin irritable, sore, dry, and with painful eruptions. Furthermore, the thin, delicate, fragile, and susceptible nature of your little one’s skin potentially calls for extreme care and observation.
Now since we are talking about the skin problems in babies we would like to call your attention to one of the most common skin issues known as diaper rash. It can be the cause of your baby’s crankiness and becomes a matter of concern if left unattended.
What is a diaper rash? It is single or multiple patches of red, sore, and inflamed skin on the buttocks. Dry skin, increased bowel movements, loose stools, urine infections, rarely changed diapers, antibiotics, allergens (soaps/diapers/detergents/lotions), and use of adulterated products are often related to the occurrence of diaper rash.
As much as you care for your little one, we too are here with our ‘The Caring Touch Diaper Rash Cream’ to shower all our gentleness with love. Our diaper rash cream is enriched with the Clean, Natural and Organic ingredients like Zinc Oxide, Oils of Jojoba Seed, Olive, Grape Seed, Sunflower & Coconut, Chamomile Flower Extract, Shea Butter, and Alpaflor® Edelweiss. It prevents, heals, relieves your baby’s pain, soothes the tender + sensitive skin, provides adequate moisture, strengthens the skin’s protective barrier, protects from inflammation, infection, and skin irritants. Moreover, it’s free of toxins, harmful chemicals & synthetic fragrances. It’s a pH balanced formula for baby’s delicate skin, Dermatologically Tested for safety, Clinically Tested to be non-irritant and safe on skin.
Let us guide you with few tips to treat diaper rash and simultaneously avoid its recurrenceà
TIPS TO TREAT DIAPER RASH
- Once you notice the diaper rash, apply The Caring Touch Diaper Rash Cream on the affected and prone areas. Repeat this action at every diaper change episode.
- The minute a diaper gets wet or soiled, change it.
- Have dry and diaper-free moments-Keep your baby without diapers while he/she is in a crib, asleep, or is placed comfortably on a waterproof sheet or a big towel.
TIPS TO PREVENT DIAPER RASH
- After removing the soiled diapers always clean the area and pat it dry with a soft cloth. Be gentle and do not rub the skin. Our Caring Touch Diaper Rash Cream is so very natural and chemical-free that besides healing the diaper rash, it is strongly effective in avoiding its relapse. Make it a daily practice to apply our cream post every diaper change.
- To cleanse & soothe the delicate skin of your baby during every diaper change, you can use our Soothe & Refresh Baby Bottom Wash that is made from gentle, clean & all-natural ingredients.
- In case of reusable diapers, avoid using harsh detergent/soap/fabric softeners.
- Keep a watch if rashes occur after using any new products like diapers/soaps/lotions/wipes for ruling out the possible allergens.
- If your baby has a fever, is very cranky, skin redness or patches increase, feeds are refused and there is some oozing from the skin, please visit your baby’s doctor immediately.
We very well understand that you are cautious and extra careful in attending your baby. Let the Caring Touch Diaper Rash Cream be always handy especially if you are on trips or vacation or long drives.
May your cute little sunshine`s chuckle always keep flourishing!