Quick guide on how to wash baby's hair the correct way
Just like bathing, washing your baby’s hair is another great fun and a lovely moment as well!
Babies too, have different hair types. Some have frizzy, some curly, some sparse, some straight and all with pleasing colors and textures. Whatever type it may be, one thing’s for sure, it’s cute. We know that you want to give the best hair care for tendering your little duckling. So, here we have for the little twinkle of your eyes our product, Extra Gentle Tear-Free Baby Shampoo, to provide the best nourishment and strength to the delicate strands and this comes with extreme gentleness on your baby’s soft hair and eyes. Our shampoo is enriched with Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Chamomile Flower Extract, Neem Leaf Extract, and Pepha®-Protect. These ingredients are rich in antioxidants, have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and detoxifying properties. Our Shampoo is loaded with nutrients that soothe the scalp, strengthen the hair roots, hydrate the scalp, retain adequate moisture, enhance the natural defenses, and provide optimum nutrition to the hair. The best part of it that every baby would yearn for, is, its tear-free quality.
Like adults, babies too are prone to hair related issues like hair-fall, coarse and brittle hair, scalp dryness that’s commonly-known as cradle cap, scaling, inflammation, eruptions on the scalp, etc. Bearing all these issues in mind, we want to tell you the best ways to wash your baby`s hair and simultaneously keep your baby’s hair and scalp, both healthy.
Let’s get started
- Arrange all the items within reach in the bathing area and settle your baby in the bathtub or on bathing platform. The head and the neck level should be high in comparison to your cupcake’s body.
- The water should be lukewarm, not hot. Dab some Extra Gentle Tear-Free Baby Shampoo and rub it your palms. Shower your affection by a tender touch and reach on all the areas of your baby’s head. Very gently massage for a minute or two. Have your baby engaged in some fun tunes and talks. Babies love music!
- Now start pouring water through a small cup and gently rinse the scalp covering the ears. You can even use a damp washcloth/sponge to do the same.
- Your baby’s head has two fossae (soft areas) since the skull is not completely developed. These are on the front and back of the head. Be very gentle on them.
- The frequency of hair wash can be kept twice or thrice a week, be it sparse hair strands or many. At times you can choose the option of gentle cleansing by a damp washcloth. Hot weather and excessive sweating can be an excuse though.
- If in case your baby has cradle cap (Infantile seborrheic dermatitis) you can use Extra Gentle Tear-Free Baby Shampoo daily to remove it. This is represented as white/yellow/brown/red, scaly/flaky, and tiny/large visible patches.
- Once the complete bathing session is through, towel dry your baby with gentle strokes. Use a soft, wide-toothed comb or a hairbrush to delicately comb the hair. In the case of frizzes, you can soothingly move your fingers through the strands.
The way we loved and enjoyed guiding you on the Best ways to wash your baby’s hair we wish that you and your little blooming bud have every hair wash session full of cheer, laughter, and fun.