Social Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
We are looking for a qualified Social Marketing Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content responsible for building a thriving online and offline community of consumers around Kids & their personal Care & health, nature and sustainability. The community manager will become an expert on these topics and frequently represent the company at various events to give presentations and address related questions. Other than creating and implementing strategies on how to engage the maximum number for our various campaigns, the chosen candidate will also be actively seeking relevant partnerships that will help us reach our target audience Work closely with Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Communications Manager to create monthly and weekly social media strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify where target audience reside online (social, forums, sites, blogs, online journals, niche groups etc...) and develop strategies to drive brand awareness and user acquisition at scale through social channels, community development, proactive reach out, posts and partnerships.
- Create, manage and grow the company's brand presence and use acquisition through blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Create strategy and execute - Compile product and brand feedback from users for the product design, engineering, and commercial development teams.
- Ideate & create highly engaging social media and community targeted content and strategies working with Experience in using social medial tools to create online communities.
- Building conversations around content and engaging communities –
- Ensure constant engagement with the target communities - Creating and sharing key metrics for SMM activities –
- Monitor Social Media activities and creating online communities - Writing relevant Articles, Blogs etc. and ensuring the monthly content deliverables are met
- Prepare monthly reports on social media management
- Closely monitor all trends and create and execute topical online and offline campaigns Work with Digital Marketing Manager to monitor and execute Social media ads In-depth knowledge of all social media analytical tools
- Work closely with Marketing Manager for conceptualizing offline partnership programs Identity online partners, brands and other bloggers to establish short-term and long term partnerships for campaigns and assignments Content planning and creation for social media and email marketing campaigns Build on the twitter community Identify and reach out to key influencers on twitter and position MommyPure as key industry leader in the Natural Personal Care space.